Monday, November 4, 2013

Small Hair Update

Okay, so I'm WSL... But not FULL waist length yet. I cut my hair right before the summer to help hurry along this transition and to allow my hair bulk to move downward (where the thickest part of my hair ends). My hair grows in this "V" shape due to my crown growing the fastest. This is not a real issue other than the last 2 inches remain thin for a few months. 


Note: I am doing Chicoro's lead hair theory because I believe it to be thetruth.com 

With my blunt cut to just above MBL (mid-back length) I got rid of it but it is back as expected. This picture is after a little less than half inch trim so I am happy to report that after my cut in May I grew back roughly 4 1/2 inches by Halloween 2013.*throws confetti* 

NEW GOAL: Grow bulk of hair (which ends at the MBL length mark on my shirt) 2 inches for a nice full WSL. This is going to require strengthening my ends (I'll use henna or natural protein like jello) and keeping them moist and tucked away (bun for the gods!).

2nd GOAL: Hit HL. Why? Just to see if I can because you don't see too many sistas with that length of hair.

3rd GOAL: Get rid of those last few inches of texlaxed and live my truth as a natural type 4 chick. Yes, gaaaaawd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No offensive, rude, or violent language or you risk being banned from comments. SPAMMERS WILL BE BLOCKED.