Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Makeup YouTubers I Adore!

I love makeup tutorials and info! There is always something new to learn. So I felt I should share my absolute go to favs! Please, rate, comment, and subscribe to their channels. Share their videos, like them on Facebook, and follow them on Twitter. They won't do you wrong, I swear.

First up is GossMakeupArtist. What? A white dude? Yes, this guy knows his stuff! I came across him a year ago searching for makeup for women of color and he had a great video on using more than one shade of foundation on ebony (as he so sweetly calls it) skin tones. So he knows his stuff regardless of skin tone. I love, love, love him! I just subscribed to him under my new account (linked to my twitter account and this blog).




Next up is DestinyGodly! I love her because she not only knows her stuff but she also gives great color ideas to those of us with darker skin tones. I'm trying to get into more color myself and watching her videos have encourged me to be a little bit bolder.


Then there is pixiwoo whose techniques are straight fiiiiiiiiiire!!! If you are going out for a night on the town, please watch her video first if you want to look your flyest!


Now we come to makeupdoll. Now I hate the whole barbie this and that stuff that has come up with Nicki Minaj. However, I really think that this YouTuber resembles a walking, talking, black barbie. She has hair, and product tutorials/reviews too but I really love her makeup tutorials because she makes me think about things, as a woman of color, I never thought of doing before.


Lets talk BEATFACEHONEY! I adore her for one simple reason, she can make basic makeup look as good as old make. She also has one of the easiest tutorials to follow. If you've never done makeup before she can help you. Just follow her step by step and you can't go wrong.


Next is beautybyjj. She is short, sweet, and to the point with her tutorials. Everytime I need an eyeshadow idea she's usually who I think of first. Also another easy step by step person to follow along with.


Then of course there is makeupbyeman. What would a makeup blog be without mentioning this diva? She's aaaaaaaamazing at what she does. I don't think there is a makeup look that she can't copy on any celebrity. To put it simply... she's the truth.


That's it for now. I'm sure I'll be adding more to this page as time goes on. So many talented people out. Til next time, stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No offensive, rude, or violent language or you risk being banned from comments. SPAMMERS WILL BE BLOCKED.