Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I've been very busy this holiday season but just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and happy new year. I've been lazy with my hair but not in a very damaging way. I still co-rinse and I'm still very gentle.




Haven't used any heat but I need a protein treatment ASAP. Today however I will get back on my sulfur game after I wash my hair. I'm almost done growing out my cut that I had but it's on to the next goal for 2013.


Thanks to all my readers, I know I've been MIA for a little bit but I assure you I'm still kicking and still dedicated to my hair journey, while bringing you the latest updates and hair care and healthy hair care trends. Expect to see a lot more updates from me in the coming year. Again, seasons greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No offensive, rude, or violent language or you risk being banned from comments. SPAMMERS WILL BE BLOCKED.