Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year New Goals!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday! I wore my hair natural for Christmas and straight for New Years. I may not wear my hair straight for a long time so New Year's may mark the date of the last time I see my here because I'm going back in the bon mot in a little bit. I'm trying to reach that new goal of waist length so I have to be on my grind.



I've decided to move my transition to natural until December 2013. I don't have too much more to go I figure about another 3 1/2 inches is left to be cut off in order to be 100% natural. As always my main interest is hair health. Right now it will just shift more to maintaining healthy hair. The main way for me to do that is to protect my ends. The only way I know how to do that is to maintain my protein and protective style 24 seven. And most importantly, to lay off the heat and lay on the moisture.

I got my eye on the prize!

1 comment:

No offensive, rude, or violent language or you risk being banned from comments. SPAMMERS WILL BE BLOCKED.